Banquet Dining in The Glasshouse at Harrison Roadhouse
Appetizers and Hors d’oeuvres
Appetizer platters are priced per 20 people
Fruit and Cheese Platter: 50.00
A selection of seasonal fruit with assorted cheeses and assorted crackers.
Vegetable Platter: 50.00
An assortment of fresh vegetables served with your choice of Ranch or Dill Dipping Sauce.
Salsa and Chips: 30.00
House-made spicy salsa served with flash-fried corn chips.
Add Guacamole: 15.00 Piquant avocado guacamole.
Shrimp Cocktail: 85.00
Large tiger shrimp poached in ale and spices then chilled. Served with fresh lemon and house-made cocktail sauce.
Roadhouse Bruschetta: 50.00
House-made Pico de Gallo served with crispy garlic baguette.
Your choice of two deli meats, two cheeses with lettuce, tomato, onion, or scallions on tortilla wraps (flour or spinach) and served with ranch, 1000 island, mayo, or mustard.
- Corned Beef
- Smoked Gouda
- Cream Cheese
- Pepper Jack
Spinach Artichoke Dip: 50.00
A blend of minced artichokes, spinach, Parmesan cheese and roasted garlic. Served with warm tortilla chips for dipping.
Cheddar Stout Cheese Dip: 50.00
Creamy blend of smoked Gouda, Parmesan, cheddar, and Colby jack cheeses. Infused with a hearty stout and topped with panko breadcrumbs. Served with warm tortilla chips.
Buffalo Chicken Dip: 50.00
Slow cooked chicken mixed with a blend of cheeses and buffalo sauce. Served with warm tortilla chips and celery sticks
Vegetable Kabobs: 45.00 Add Chicken: 15.00
A blend of skewered vegetables (mushroom, onion, tomato, red and green peppers) grilled and served with a dill cream sauce.
BBQ Meatballs: 60.00
Homemade meatballs simmered in Sweet BBQ sauce. (Swedish style also available)
Crab Rangoons: 70.00
Perfectly deep fried wontons filled with crabmeat, scallion, and cream cheese. Served with horseradish marmalade.
Potato Skins: 50.00
Baked potato skins topped with cheddar cheese, bacon and scallions. Served with sour cream.
BBQ Chicken Potato Skins: 75.00
Baked potato skins, topped with shredded chicken, bacon, peppers and onions, and shredded Cheddar jack cheese. Drizzled with BBQ sauce
Chicken Wings: 100.00
Chicken wings (Naked, BBQ, or Buffalo) served with celery and ranch or bleu cheese sauce for dipping.
Chicken Tenders: 75.00
Lightly breaded chicken tenders. Served with ranch, honey mustard, or BBQ sauce.
Buffet Dinner Style
20 Person Minimum
$18.99 per person; please choose 2 main dishes and 3 sides
$21.99 per person; please choose 3 main dishes and 3 sides
$24.99 per person; please choose 4 main dishes and 4 sides
Additional sides may be added for $2 per person per side
Dessert may be added for $4 per person
- Grilled with lemon pepper
- Grilled and dusted with a blend of Cajun spices
- Scampi style made with garlic and butter
Boneless chicken breast:
- Grilled Chicken, topped with sautéed portabella mushrooms and grilled onions
- Grilled chicken, topped with a portabella mushroom cream sauce
Beef and Pork
- Grilled and covered with a mushroom/peppercorn demi-glaze.
- Grilled and placed over fried onion straws and topped with bleu cheese butter
Herb Roasted Prime Rib*: (available at market price)
- Served au jus with a side of creamy horseradish sauce
- Herb crusted with Thyme, Basil, and Rosemary
- Sautéed red and green peppers, onions, mushrooms, carrots in a soy reduction over wild rice
Grilled Vegetable Fettuccini:
- Seasonal vegetables char-grilled and tossed in a buerre blanc (butter sauce) with fettuccini pasta
- Traditional, Parmesan, garlic and cream sauce
- Primavera, Peppers, onions, and tomatoes
- Penne Pasta topped with tangy red sauce and mozzarella cheese (available with or without meat)
- Penne Pasta topped with rich parmesan cream sauce, and mozzarella cheese
- Mac and Cheese Roadhouse Style. Penne pasta tossed in our housemade cheese sauce, topped with breadcrumbs and baked in the oven to a golden brown.
- Basil Pesto: sautéed mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, tossed in creamy pesto sauce
*May be cooked to order. Notice: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food bourne illness, especially if you have a medical condition.
Would you like to host your next event at the Harrison Roadhouse?
Simply fill out our Private Party form and you are on your way!
Luncheon Salads and Sandwiches
Platters are priced and portioned for 20 people
Caesar Salad: 60.00
Romaine lettuce tossed with homemade croutons and our flavorful Caesar dressing then sprinkled with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Fresh leaf spinach, red onion, toasted almonds, and crumbled bleu cheese served with berry vinaigrette.
Greek Salad: 60.00
Fresh lettuce topped with black olives, banana peppers, green peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and feta cheese. Served with Greek feta dressing.
House Salad: 50.00
A blend of mixed greens, grape tomatoes, shredded mixed cheese, and toasted house-made croutons.
Pasta Salad: 55.00
Penne pasta with grape tomato, red and green peppers, red onion, black olives, mixed with our special feta vinaigrette.
Cottage Cheese: 40.00
Creamy small curd cottage cheese
Cole Slaw: 40.00
Fresh house made creamy slaw
Veggie Wrap: 60.00
(Half a wrap per person) Portabella mushroom, spinach, tomato, and red onion in a flour or spinach wrap served with feta vinaigrette.
Club Wrap: 70.00
(Half a wrap per person) Smoked turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese in a flour or spinach wrap served with chipotle aioli.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
Cold Pasta Salad
Ultimate Chocolate Cake
We are willing to accommodate most any banquet need or request. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have something in mind but do not see it listed in our banquet menu.
The Glasshouse is an ideal location for cocktail parties, social gatherings, and special occasion dinners. The Glasshouse comfortably seats up to 35 guests for dinner or 45 for a cocktail reception. We can also accommodate up to 70 people in our separate dining area. To reserve either area for a private function, Harrison Roadhouse will require credit card information and a deposit in the form of cash or check. The deposit is $100, which is applied towards the bill, and is subject to increase on special event weekends (i.e. home football games, graduation, New Years Eve, etc.) All cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance or are subject to fees or loss of deposit.
Menu Selections must be arranged and finalized five business days prior to the event. We require a confirmed number of guests three days in advance. The confirmation will serve as the minimum, even if fewer guests attend. The Harrison Roadhouse will set up and prepare for 5% above the confirmed number.
Payment must be made at completion of the function by certified check, credit card, or cash (unless other arrangements have been made with management prior to the scheduled event). We accept cash, certified check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Sales tax is not included in the listed price and will be applied to the final bill. An automatic gratuity of 18% will be applied to the final bill as well.
If your group is tax exempt, please forward your Tax Exemption Certificate to our office prior to your function so your bill can be processed correctly. Sales Tax will (by State Law) be charged, without exception, to groups not providing the Exemption Certificate.
Decorations, posters, signs, or banners may not be hung up without the approval of Harrison Roadhouse management. The use of confetti is expressly prohibited. Nails, staples, tacks, or other similar items are not to be applied to the walls. Liability for damages to the room, including carpet and walls, will be charged to the host based on cost of repair or replacement.
Please feel free to contact General Manager Jeremy McKowen if there are any specific questions regarding out policies.
Alcohol Service Guidelines
To avoid any potential confusion, our policies concerning the service and consumption of alcohol are listed below. Please take a moment to read them over and call us with any questions.
- Michigan’s legal drinking age is 21. We ask for identification from all persons who appear to be under the age of 35
- Acceptable forms of i.d. are as follows: Valid state issued driver’s license, State i.d., military i.d., or a passport. The i.d. cannot be expired. We may request additional identification. Management reserves the right to refuse service to any individual with questionable identification.
- Any guest seen providing alcohol to a minor will be asked to leave, as will the minor. If the problem persists, we will not hesitate to call the proper authorities
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any guest that appears to be intoxicated and/or the guest may be asked to leave.
- As stated above we do card everyone who appears to be under 35; this includes the bride and groom and the rest of the wedding party that may be in town for a wedding. Parents and/or elders cannot vouch for the age of the guest in question. Please be sure to bring all necessary identifications.
- For our out of state guests, please be aware that according to Michigan State Law, open alcoholic beverages are not permitted outside of the building at any time.
- All alcohol must be purchased on-premise (from Harrison Roadhouse personnel). You are not permitted (by law) to bring in your own alcohol for consumption or as a gift.