Banquet Dining in The Glasshouse at Harrison Roadhouse
For inquiries about our banquet menu, please either email us at email@example.com or call and speak with a manager!
The Glasshouse is an ideal location for cocktail parties, social gatherings, and special occasion dinners. The Glasshouse comfortably seats up to 35 guests for dinner or 45 for a cocktail reception. We can also accommodate up to 70 people in our separate dining area. To reserve either area for a private function, Harrison Roadhouse will require credit card information and a deposit in the form of cash or check. The deposit is $100, which is applied towards the bill, and is subject to increase on special event weekends (i.e. home football games, graduation, New Years Eve, etc.) All cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance or are subject to fees or loss of deposit.
Menu Selections must be arranged and finalized five business days prior to the event. We require a confirmed number of guests three days in advance. The confirmation will serve as the minimum, even if fewer guests attend. The Harrison Roadhouse will set up and prepare for 5% above the confirmed number.
Payment must be made at completion of the function by certified check, credit card, or cash (unless other arrangements have been made with management prior to the scheduled event). We accept cash, certified check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Sales tax is not included in the listed price and will be applied to the final bill. An automatic gratuity of 18% will be applied to the final bill as well.
If your group is tax exempt, please forward your Tax Exemption Certificate to our office prior to your function so your bill can be processed correctly. Sales Tax will (by State Law) be charged, without exception, to groups not providing the Exemption Certificate.
Decorations, posters, signs, or banners may not be hung up without the approval of Harrison Roadhouse management. The use of confetti is expressly prohibited. Nails, staples, tacks, or other similar items are not to be applied to the walls. Liability for damages to the room, including carpet and walls, will be charged to the host based on cost of repair or replacement.
Please feel free to contact General Manager if there are any specific questions regarding our policies.
Alcohol Service Guidelines
To avoid any potential confusion, our policies concerning the service and consumption of alcohol are listed below. Please take a moment to read them over and call us with any questions.
- Michigan’s legal drinking age is 21. We ask for identification from all persons who appear to be under the age of 35
- Acceptable forms of i.d. are as follows: Valid state issued driver’s license, State i.d., military i.d., or a passport. The i.d. cannot be expired. We may request additional identification. Management reserves the right to refuse service to any individual with questionable identification.
- Any guest seen providing alcohol to a minor will be asked to leave, as will the minor. If the problem persists, we will not hesitate to call the proper authorities
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any guest that appears to be intoxicated and/or the guest may be asked to leave.
- As stated above we do card everyone who appears to be under 35; this includes the bride and groom and the rest of the wedding party that may be in town for a wedding. Parents and/or elders cannot vouch for the age of the guest in question. Please be sure to bring all necessary identifications.
- For our out of state guests, please be aware that according to Michigan State Law, open alcoholic beverages are not permitted outside of the building at any time.
- All alcohol must be purchased on-premise (from Harrison Roadhouse personnel). You are not permitted (by law) to bring in your own alcohol for consumption or as a gift.
Would you like to host your next event at the Harrison Roadhouse?
Simply fill out our Private Party form and you are on your way!